Bodmin Road Station water tower, 1954
A view of Bodmin Road Station, Cornwall in 1954 with locomotive No. 4584 passing the water tower.
Bodmin Road station opened in 1859 near Lanhydrock House (now a National Trust property). The line ceased passenger services in 1967 and the station changed its name to Bodmin Parkway in 1983
© STEAM Museum of the GWR
1950s, 1954, 4584, Bodmin Parkway, Bodmin Road, Bodmin Road Station, Cornwall, Locomotive, Station, Water Tower