Cheltenham Spa (Lansdown), 1951
A view of Cheltenham Spa (Lansdown) station, Gloucestershire, decorated to celebrate the Festival of Britain in 1951.
The colonnaded facade of the station was designed by architect Samuel Daukes.
The station opened in 1840 and was renamed Cheltenham Spa Lansdown in 1925. It is now the only remaining station in Cheltenham
© STEAM Museum of the GWR