Didcot Station, Oxfordshire, c.1950s
A view of Didcot station in Oxfordshire, c.1950s. The station is quiet with the platforms empty of traffic and passengers. The top of the provender store can just be seen in the distance in the centre of the image.
Didcot station opened in June 1844 and was renamed Didcot Parkway in July 1985
© STEAM Museum of the GWR
1950s, Didcot, Oxfordshire, Platform, Provender, Provender Store, Railway, Signals, Station