St Erth Station, Cornwall, September 1956
A view of St Erth Station, Cornwall in September 1956. The station first opened in 1852 as St Ives Road and was renamed St Erth in the 1870s. The station remains busy serving the Cornish Main Line and the branch line to St Ives.
St Erth had a number of Camping Coaches located at the station throughout the 1950s and early 1960s
© STEAM Museum of the GWR