Featured 2 Apr 2008 Image
Kemble Station looking towards Stroud, c.1960s
A view of Kemble station in Gloucestershire, looking towards Stroud, c.1960s.
Kemble station originally opened as an exchange station in May 1845, becoming a public station in the 1870s-1880s, and closing to goods in 1967.
The limestone bridge south of the station became Grade II listed in 2015, with the station and the water tank granted listed status in 1986
© STEAM Museum of the GWR