Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Images Dated > 2013 > June

Images Dated 2013 June

Available as Framed Photos, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 35 pictures in our Images Dated 2013 June collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Swindon Town Station Featured June Print

Swindon Town Station

Swindon Town Station was on the Midland and South Western Junction Railway in Swindon's Old Town area. The impressive main offices of the railway company can be seen in the centre of this image. The station was in operation for only 85 years after facing increasing competition from the town's GWR station and as the focus of the town moved away from the Old Town area to Swindon's ?new town which had developed around the GWR station and railway works

Calne Station, c.1950s Featured June Print

Calne Station, c.1950s

The end of the Chippenham to Calne branch line is shown in this image of Calne Station. The buffer stops are sandwiched between the main passenger platform alongside the booking office and waiting room, and the small milk dock which was used for both goods and passengers alike. The sign at the end of the building was for RAF personnel from Yatebury and Comton Bassett radio training schools, thus dating this photo to the 1950's or early 1960's

Redbrook on Wye Station, Gloucestershire Featured June Print

Redbrook on Wye Station, Gloucestershire

This scenic image of Redbrook on Wye Station shows it nestled into the bottom of the Wye Valley. Just to the left of the photograph, on the other side of the bushes, runs the river Wye. The station won many awards for its gardens and climbing roses; and the home-made chairs standing along the platform show a thrifty use of the abundance of wood that was available around this small station located on the edge of the Forest of Dean.
The station opened in 1876 and closed in 1959

© STEAM Museum of the GWR