Featured 21 Aug 2015 Image
Ledbury Station, Herefordshire, 25th June 1950
A view of Ledbury Station in Herefordshire, taken on 25th June 1950. This image shows the station buildings and signs for the ladies waiting room and booking office. The footbridge and old signal box can also be seen on the far left.
Ledbury station opened in 1861 and today maintains services to Birmingham New Street, Hereford and London Paddington
© STEAM Museum of the GWR