Featured Bodmin Road Station Image
Bodmin Road Station, c.1895
A view of Bodmin Road Station, Cornwall in c.1895; seen here at the junction of the Bodmin to Wadebridge Railway.
Bodmin Road station opened in 1859 near Lanhydrock House (now a National Trust property). The line ceased passenger services in 1967 and the station changed its name to Bodmin Parkway in 1983
© STEAM Museum of the GWR