Bath Spa Station and Signal Box, c.1930s
A view of Bath Spa Station and Signal Box, Somerset, c.1930s. This image was taken from platform level and shows a couple of rail motors at the station.
The station opened in 1840 and was only renamed Bath Spa in 1949 to distinguish it from the nearby Bath Green Park station. The station building, designed by Brunel, has a Tudor style facade and is Grade II listed
© STEAM Museum of the GWR