Bristol Temple Meads station alterations, 1934
Views of the cellars beneath the broad gauge platforms during the alterations at Bristol Temple Meads station in 1934. The expansion of the station started in 1930 and lasted until 1935 and was overseen by architect P. E. Culverhouse.
© STEAM Museum of the GWR
1930s, 1934, Alterations, Bristol, Bristol Temple Meads, Broad Gauge, Cellar, Culverhouse, Expansion, Station
The Broad Gauge dump at Swindon in c1892
The sorry sight of disused broad gauge locomotives at the broad gauge dump in Swindon c1892 following the abandonment of Brunel's Broad Gauge
Argo, Broad Gauge, Broad Gauge Dump, Swindon Works