B Shed in about 1900
A small group of men stand in a building known as B Shed. It was used for the maintenance of tank locomotives and tenders.
B Shed stood next to what is now STEAM Museum of the GWR. The site was redeveloped for residential purposes
© STEAM Museum of the GWR
B Shed, Factory, Swindon, Swindon Works, Victorian, Workshop