Blue Anchor Station, Somerset, c.1970s
A view of Blue Anchor Station in Somerset, c.1970s, showing the Blue Anchor Signal Box in the distance and the level crossing next to it which controlled the road traffic to the seafront.
The station opened in July 1874 and closed to passengers in January 1971. In 1976 Blue Anchor station became part of the West Somerset Railway, a preserved line
© STEAM Museum of the GWR