Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com

Signal Gallery

Available as Prints and Gift Items

Choose from 10 pictures in our Signal collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Signal gantry at Newton Abbot Station, Devon, c.1920
Signal gantry at Newton Abbot Station, Devon, c.1920
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Reading Signal Works, September 1936
Reading Signal Works, September 1936
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Newnham on Severn Station, Gloucestershire, c.1905
Newnham on Severn Station, Gloucestershire, c.1905
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Whitchurch Station, Shropshire
Whitchurch Station, Shropshire
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Hallatrow Station and Water Tower, Somerset, c.1950s
Hallatrow Station and Water Tower, Somerset, c.1950s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Yeovil Pen Mill Station looking east towards Castle Cary
Yeovil Pen Mill Station looking east towards Castle Cary
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Uffington Station, Oxfordshire, April 1959
Uffington Station, Oxfordshire, April 1959
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Cirencester Town Goods Shed and Signal Box, c.1930s
Cirencester Town Goods Shed and Signal Box, c.1930s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Broad Gauge crossbar signal, c1870s
Broad Gauge crossbar signal, c1870s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Broad Gauge Disc Bar Signal, c1870s
Broad Gauge Disc Bar Signal, c1870s
Full Range of Prints and Gifts in Stock
Signal gantry at Newton Abbot Station, Devon, c.1920 Featured Image

Signal gantry at Newton Abbot Station, Devon, c.1920

A view of signal gantry at Newton Abbot Station, Devon, c.1920.
The station opened with the name Newton in December 1846 by the South Devon Railway Company. By the time the name was changed to Newton Abbot in 1877 the station had a large goods shed, train sheds and busy workshops which helped with converting the stock and line to standard gauge.
Newton Abbot station underwent an extension and rebuild between the wars, opening in April 1927 with a Culverhouse designed station building

© STEAM Museum of the GWR