Hallatrow Station and Water Tower, Somerset, c.1950s
A view of Hallatrow Station in Somerset, c.1950s, showing the station's water tower, station building and signals.
The station opened in September 1873 at High Littleton, about a mile north of the village of Hallatrow.
Passenger services were withdrawn in November 1959, with goods traffic ceasing to operate at the station in 1964
© STEAM Museum of the GWR