Neyland Station, Pembrokeshire, c.1930s
A view of Neyland station in Pembrokeshire, Wales, c.1930s, showing a locomotive departing from the station. Goods facilities and signals can also be seen in this image.
The station opened in April 1856 under the name Milford Haven, then changed its name again twice in 1859! In 1906 it became known as Neyland station and ran until the last passenger service in June 1964
© STEAM Museum of the GWR