Internal view of brake third carriage No.1323
Built in 1939 for the Burry Port and Gwendraeth Valley Railway to diagram D129
1323, Burry, Carriage, D129
No.16 ambulance train ward carriage, April 1915
Built at Swindon Works in 1915 and paid for by the United Kingdom Flour Millers Association. The ward carriages had a three tier folding bunk system that allowed patients to be either sat up or lying down. No 16 ambulance train saw active service in France during WW1.
Ambulance, Carriage, First World War, Ward, Ww1
Four Wheeler Tri-Composite Coach, No.1
Built in 1861 by Shackleford and Wright Bros. Contains compartments for First, Second and Third classes. Built originally for the Monmouth Railway and Canal Company.
Carriage, Coach, Shackleford And Wright, Tri Composite