Bodmin Road Station, 1954
A view of Bodmin Road Station, Cornwall in 1954.
Bodmin Road station opened in 1859 near Lanhydrock House (now a National Trust property).
The line ceased passenger services in 1967 and the station changed its name to Bodmin Parkway in 1983
Copyright © STEAM Museum of the GWR
Media ID 11645413
Date: 3rd March 2016
Image Size: 2136 x 1336 Pixels
Filesize is 1.11MB
Associated Categories: Bodmin Road Station
Keywords: 1950s, 1954, bodmin, bodmin parkway, bodmin road station, cornwall, station